Sunday, December 19, 2010

15 Resolutions: Day 2

Another day... another resolution!

Is anyone else out there thinking of their 15 New Year's resolutions? Well, now it's down to 14. 14 days until January 1st, 2011!




Something about a new year is just so refreshing. An opportunity to start fresh and new. And this year, I am focusing my attention on 15 resolutions in particular- and I'm blogging about them each day leading up to New Year's Day.


Check yesterday's post to see my first, and probably most important, New Year's resolution.


So, here's resolution #2:


Travel out of the state and out of the country this year.


Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I used to travel a lot for work, and I've always loved going on trips with my friends and family.


I put that on the back burner for the past couple of years for one reason or another. But I'm ready to make it a priority again this year!


I already have one trip planned in the fall- San Diego with my mom and sister for the BlogHer convention! We just booked our hotel on Friday!


My other big trip will be to Germany to visit my friend Jes and her family. I can't wait to take another trip to Europe. My trip to Spain in 2006 was a life-changing trip for me.


Hopefully I can squeeze in a few more trips in 2011... but those are the big ones on the calendar!


You know what this means... save, save, save! Plane tickets aren't cheap. :) Now if only I can buy my new camera before these travels begin....



Anyone else resolving to travel more in 2011?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...